Driving Directions to Ka Lae Kiki at Poipu Beach
Aloha and welcome to Kauai! The Lihue Airport is 19 miles from Ka Lae Kiki. [Google Map Link]
- From the airport, go straight through the stop light onto Highway 570 (Ahukini Road) and follow this road until it ends.
- Turn left onto Highway 56 (Kuhio Highway) and drive through the town of Lihue until you reach another stop light at the junction with Highway 50 (Kaumualii Highway).
- Continue straight onto Highway 50 and keep on this road past Kilohana and the Kauai Community College on your right. Drive approximately 6 miles.
- Just after you pass the large green highway sign that says Waimea 16, Koloa 3, Poipu 6, turn left towards Koloa and Poipu onto Highway 520. Go through the “tree tunnel” and continue following this road until it ends in the town of Koloa, 3 miles later.
- Turn right onto Koloa Road. Drive one block.
- Turn left onto Poipu Road at the Chevron station. You will continue on this road for 2.4 miles, following the signs to Poipu. You will pass a large lava wall on your right that says, “Welcome to Poipu Beach”, bear right. You will be on Lawai Road.
- Continue along the ocean, past the Beach House Restaurant on the left.
- The ninth home past the Beach House Restaurent (at last count) is 4792 Lawai Road. The low rock wall, and yellow hibiscus let you know, you have arrived at Ka lae Kiki.